Wouldn’t it be nice, and make more sense, if, potential homeowners, fully considered, the essentials of FINANCES, and intended, accordingly, to attain their finest targets, expectations, and needs? Since, for most of us, the value of our house, represents our single – largest, financial asset, shouldn’t we prepare, as well as possible, and proceed, with, eyes – wide – open? With that in mind, this article will briefly consider, examine, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, why this, so often, makes the difference, between truly enjoying owning a home, and becoming overwhelmed, and , stressed, from the day – to – day, obstacles, of home ownership.
1. Prepared homeowner, look, at both, present, in addition to future needs, and structure, a relevant, quality, financial plan. Doing so, requires, a large amount of focus, and discipline!
2. Intentions: Know your private intentions, before buying a house. Are your plans, to maintain it for the longer – term, or, simply, as a starter home?
3. Needs: Do you understand, both, your current needs, as well as probable future ones? People who plan, accordingly, are usually, best – prepared, and enjoy home ownership, in a less stressful manner!
4. Asset: Think of Your Home. Not only from an emotional standpoint, but, also, as the most significant asset, in your portfolio! Safeguard it, by preparing for possible eventualities!
5. Nervous: It is ordinary, to be, somewhat, nervous, about being a homeowner. The better you plan, and prepare, the more joyful, and stressed, you will be!
6. Choices: You will face several choices, during the process, in the house – hunting, starting, to owning a house. What type of house, and property, do you require, will meet foreseeable future needs, and will meet, much of what you need, seek and want? What renovations, upgrades, etc, might align with both your emotional, in addition to logical components?
7. Emphasis: Do not attempt to keep up, with the Jones’, but determine what is most important to you, and where you need to put, your emphasis!
8. Service; alternative: what’s going to serve you, and what’s your solution, to organizing and aligning, your strategy, in a head/ heart balance?
The wisest homeowners considerprepare, their FINANCES. Are you going to be, your very best friend, or, own, worst enemy? Learn more here.